[bvipilots] Re: Simple ATC

  • From: Brian Moore <bmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 08:13:54 -0400

just a thought. check in settings sound and see what your voice device is set to. I had this issue on windows 7 64 bit where I heard no atc feedback and it was set to "default voice device" which gave me nothing. When I explicitly defined a sound device, I got atc sound back.

Brian.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123

On 28/03/2012 6:43 PM, Adam wrote:
Yeh I hear nothing at all times It doesn't matter whtere I ask for ifr
clearance or taxi clearance or simply the weather by saying get atis or get
local weather no response!

Stealth
12844
Have a good Day!