[bvipilots] Re: Simple ATC

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:00:22 -0400

Thank You Jordan.
I'm going to have to try that keyboard trick the next time I fly.
I usually just use the voice commands start listening or stop listening.
So it's ctrl and windows key.
Many Many Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Jordan Gallacher
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 2:47 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Simple ATC

Adam,
Not sure about that one.  I have a mute button on my mic, and/or I just put
speech recognition to sleep with Control plus the Windows key.  You might
also want to play around with your microphone volume.