[bvipilots] Possible Landing issue

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 23:37:24 -0500

I am noticing a possible pattern when I land aircraft that may need to be
looked into.  So far I have had the following happen with the Dassault
Falcon, Carenado B200, Carenado Cessna 340, and Piper Seneca in FSX.  It
appears that possibly every landing I have done I missed the runway when I
touched down because ATC immediately chimed in and told me to contact ground
upon landing.  I am following the checklists, and in some cases doing the
approach checklist a little early just to make sure that I am not going to
overshoot the airport.  It does not matter if I am doing a Visual or ILS
approach, the same thing occurs. Below are the airports I have noticed this
at

KNID Runway 24

KFLG Runway 21

KLUF Runway 21

KABQ Runway 21

The below I don't remember what runway I landed upon.

KLAX

KMHV

Thanks,