[bvipilots] Re: Is anyone running Internet ver 11 with windows 7 64 bit?

  • From: Jason Fayre <jfayre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 09:38:16 -0400

Hi Ron,
What version of JAWS do you have? I believe you need to have at least
13 for ie11 support.
Also, when you press enter on the save button, you won't get asked for
a file location like older versions of ie did. The file will just go
into your downloads folder. You can press Ctrl+J to switch to the
downloads window to check the status of your download.

On 5/13/15, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi to my fellow BVI Pilot subscribers.
Every time I would go to the internet to open or down load anything I would
get the message that your internet is out of date please up grade.
So last night I finally did just that.
Now, for some weird reason I can not down load anything.
I would get the alt N and I would see down load and or save like you
normally do.
I go to smack enter on down load and nothing happens.
I also try the alt n then the letter v to view and that doesn't happen
either.
Can you help out?
Thanks.

bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject