[bvipilots] Re: Is anyone else having the following problems?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 12:56:17 -0400

That's what I too was thinking Hadi.
But why would it only happen when I go to fire up IYP.
It does not happen when I simpy just fire up FSX or pretty much any other program.
Now we do have two fans on our pc.
The one is for the motherboard and the chips and cpu that are plugged into the motherboard. Then we have a second fan as well which drawls air from the back of the unit. We do have small issues with the second fan when and only when we fire up the machine. Also, my burner died and using a external burner when not able to find what we need out on line.
So thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Hadi Rezaee
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 12:50 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Is anyone else having the following problems?

Ron,
Whenever you have failure with either your fans, or your power supply
hardware, your PC shuts down automatically
(if it's a tower PC)
If the problem is with your fans and they are not working properly, your
computer sensors will detect the high temprature  and will shut down the PC.

If for some reason the power hardware fails and can't supply the
required electricity, again your PC shuts down.
I assume that this is a hardware failure and you should show it to a PC
supplier or repairshop. that's how we do it here.

Cheers
Hadi
On 7/2/2014 9:01 PM, Ron Kolesar wrote:
Hi to all.
I know it's been a while since I've last written.
But here's what is going on.
I fire up FSX with no problems.
But when I go to fire up IYP and it is the latest version.
This time I got as far in the checklist when I said Recognize IFR clearance and went to set the Alt and so on.
For some reason my pc is shutting down on me.
I don't know if it is the heat sencors telling me that it is to hot or what.
But I've never had this problem before.
Now I've been having problems with my ears.
So the only changed that I had made was to have all sounds come out of my speakers and not through my headset.
That was the only change that I have made.
Now granted I haven't flown in about six to eight months because of health reasons.
But Just curious to figure out what weird things are going on.
My brother and I are trying to weight it out until windows version nine comes out next year before up grading. Because we would end up jumping to ver 8.11 then just have to up grade once again. So we're trying to elimate the middle man and wait until nine comes out before up grading.
I know that Robert has been up grading IYP for us.
But I can't feagure out why this is now just going on ans as never done this before.
Many Thanks.

bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.