[bvipilots] Interesting Problem

  • From: Jody McKinniss <jlove42010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:11:05 -0400

I'm having an interesting issue.  Everything goes smoothly until it's
time to get clearance.  Portion of log is below.  After last entry in
log, the simulator continues to operate correctly, but IYP is
nonresponsive.  Log follows:
Mike said:
Captain! It's your plane. We're ready to go.
04:57:27
You said:
switch to a t i s
04:57:35
You said:
altimeter two niner point niner two
04:57:44
Mike said:
Altimeter set to two niner point niner two
04:57:44
You said:
switch to clearance delivery
04:57:52
You said:
greensboro clearance delivery
04:58:06
You said:
cessna lima five six eight three uniform victor
04:58:11
You said:
ready to copy
04:58:12
Mike said:
InitializeSpeech:Recognizer.Recognizer.GetDescription: Microsoft
Speech Recognizer 8.0 for Windows (English - US)
04:58:13
Help, please.