[bvipilots] I'm having the following two FSX-Gold anoying minor problems.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 10:25:25 -0500

Hello to all.
1. As most of my fellow BVI pilot friends know I enjoy the French GA private bird the DF7X, for those GS private flights.
When I get to the Before Start up check lists the doors are auto secured.
I would love to have the option of opening and closing the doors myself.
I can not use the shift E command nor can I use the voice command open doors to open and or close the doors.
Would anyone have a thought on how to fix this anoying problem?
Now I had thought a while back that there was a recommendation via the keyboard to fix this problem.
Now what was it?
Shift 4, 3, 2, and 1?
I appreciate the FSX-Gold wave files Door Large Open dot wave and door large close dot wave files. But since I can't get the hatches opened or closed I don't get to hear these two wave files.
2. For IYPVA I fly the b738 and the b774 birds.
Now for thse two birds if I leave the FSX-Gold default sounds I can open and close the doors and yes I do hear the door large open.wav and door large close.wav files.
But I want to replace the sound files with the sound files from the df7x.
But everytime I do this.
I still can open and close the doors.
But I can not get the two above mentioned wave files to kick in.
Any thought on the above two anoyying fsx-gold problems?
Many Many Thanks.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar