[bvipilots] Re: IYP Virtual Air first time.

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 04:24:05 -0800

Hi Connor,

There are specific steps that need to be followed carefully. As a sighted
pilot, I am not familiar with all of the BVI keyboard operations. I will
let one of the BVI guys address your issue. It should be pretty straight
forward.

Please don't get frustrated.... it's supposed to be fun!

Regards,
Robert