[bvipilots] Re: Has the BVI pilot list crashed an burned?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 17:26:36 -0400

Hey Christian.
Glad to see you back and glad that the list hasn't yet crashed a burned just yet.
Did you see my letter with three attachements on it?
I worte that letter for two reasons.
One to help out Brian's statement about having a CFG file for new BVI Pilots. I thought that someone could take the attached files and make them more BVI friendly. Als, I was hoping from the three attached files that we could figure out why my doors are auto closed all of the times and will not let me use the voice command close doors or the keyboard shortcut shift E to close the doors.
So glad to see you back.
I can re up load the attachement if needed.
Blind Pilot.

-----Original Message----- From: Christian
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 4:57 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Has the BVI pilot list crashed an burned?

Hi Ron,
No, the list is still here, so don't worry.
As the list moderator, I am sad to see what Robert wrote a couple of days ago. He is doing an excelent job letting us getting access to the Flight sim world and when such things happened that he wrote about, it's not acceptable. This list is for discussing, sharing tips and ideas with FSX and IYP and nothing else. I apologize that I haven't participated myself that much lately, but I have been busy with other things but hopefully I will have more time now.
Once again, this is not acceptable that happened a couple of days ago.
Maybe I will have to put the list on moderated status so that noone else can join.
Best regards,
Christian

On 2012-05-15 at 15:14 Ron Kolesar wrote:

To my fellow BVI pilots.
Just was curious to know if this list crashed and burned.
It's been quiet lately.
But I bet I know why it's been quiet.
Only takes one bad apple to spoil anything we do these days.
Blind Pilot, who's going to miss the sharing of flying tips and tricks.

bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the
subject of your message.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of

bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.