[bvipilots] Re: Commands

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:20:29 -0700

Hello Stealth,

Thank you.

REGARDING: I am having trouble to get the aircraft to taxi correctly.

Can you please explain (in precise terms) the problems you are
experiencing? Thank you.

REGARDING: When in the air and I want to set my altitude to 3,500
feet I say climb and maintain 3,500 Michelle, confirms it but when the
aircraft climbs it don't stop. it just keeps climbing.

Is the Auto-Pilot turned on?
Is this happening when executing the Take Off checklist?
Is Michelle controlling the air speed?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Robert