[bvipilots] A letter for both Jordan and Kevin.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 14:31:58 -0500

Hi to the both of you.
I think I have figured out something with FSWX real lite program.
I've been playing around with my one flight plan.
Try doing the following.
1. Fire up FSX and set up your flight plan.
Once you hear your engines running then and only then go and fire up FSWX Real Weather.
Now for example.
If you route pc currsor to Jaws currsor this is what you should see from left to right
Let's start with Start.
You'll see start then to the right you'll see set all wx, then to the right of that you'll see For my example Set wx KERI, then to the right of that you'll see set globle WX then you'll see clear WX
Now my flight plan is from KERI to KAZO.
It looks like all I need to do is to route my pc to jaws, find Set WX KERI and press my left mouse button.

then flip back to FSX and test this out by pressing number one until the weather comes up. So, don't press the start button, and for now at least, let's not worry about sending wx to fs not being unavailable.
So far from what I can see is this.
When I don't do the above for KERI to KAZO, I am told to use runway 6, if I do do the above, I am told to use runway 24. While I'm testing out my theory on a few mor flights, why don't you stress test out my theory with a few of your own flight plans and if it works this way, please let me know.
Because I still can not send weather to FS is unavailable.
So from one BVI Pilot to another, this is what I have come up with thus far.
Hope this will be helpful.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar