[bvipilots] Re: 747 crashed

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:07:19 -0600

You know what is even odder.  I can't find the log file for the last flight
I did yesterday.  It was the flight I finally completed.  Ah ha.  I know
what happened.  I had to restart IYP in the middle of the climb.  I bet that
messed it up because that put the fuel back at 56,000.  At Fl310, it should
have been less than that allowing me to get up to hopefully Fl360.  Not sure
why IYP goes really quiet on me when I open up a menu or something but it
does and I cannot get it back without restarting it.  That may have been the
problem, but still I think Michelle should have gone with what fuel was on
the aircraft since I was in the flight already.

Jordan

  _____