[bulug] Re: Wikimedia Giving Away Old Servers

Ahh Ryan's right, I misread, the wikimedia thing only applies if you're
for-profit. I think a BU student group falls under non-profit since
technically it's a donation to the university, not the individuals in the
group, but the point remains that they're probably out.
--
Alex Whittemore
617-213-0890 (GV)