[bulug] Installfest Supplies

  • From: Ryan Mullen <rmullen@xxxxxx>
  • To: bulug-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 18:15:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

I only have one spare power splitter (2x wall outlet -> 6x sockets) so I have a feeling that we're going to be coming up short on the plug space. I'm going to see if I can source some power strips, surge protectors, etc, but I hope that some of you have some spare power equipment you can bring.

I have a lot of extra ethernet cable, as well as a rack of soda and a couple bags of candy left over from last semester. We'll decide on pizza as people show up.

See everyone soon,
Ryan
_________