[bulug] Re: Call for Officers: 2009-2010. Friends of Tux Needed!

  • From: John Bavlsik <bavlsikj@xxxxxx>
  • To: "bulug-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bulug-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 18:51:19 -0400

Hello,

I'm sorry for the late response, but I've been tied down with exams. My name is John Bavlsik, and I am a CAS rising junior double majoring in economics and international relations. I have a fair amount of experience with the popular distributions, I attended all the LUG meetings and events last semester, and would like to lend a hand next year. Additionally, I have been actively working with the Student Union Technology Committee, so

Sent from my iPhone

On May 3, 2009, at 9:10 PM, Ryan Mullen <rmullen@xxxxxx> wrote:

Oops, I forgot to mention that the executive board positions are open to undergrads only. Still looking for interested members, anybody out there?

Ryan

_________
_________