[Bristol-Birds] western Washington Co. Lesser Yellowlegs

  • From: Dnldhlt@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 22:01:05 EDT

Friday 22 OCT 2004 I birded the Limestone area on my way home after 5 pm.
There were 2 Lesser Yellowlegs and 18 Kildeer at Keebler Rd. in the pond by the
Tri-State barn.  Around sunset at Powell Rd. (near Westview School) there was
1 Lesser Yellowlegs and 2 Wilson's Snipe (and many Canada Geese) by the farm
pond.
Don Holt