[Bristol-Birds] need info about eagle nests in western va

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:43:09 -0400

My name is David Kramar. I work in collaboration with the Center for
Conservation Biology at William and Mary. I am currently interested in
Bald Eagle nests in the western part of the state. Any information
regarding nest locations and associated land owner information would
be greatly appreciated. I am interested in accessing the nests,
collecting samples and banding the juveniles with state color bands
and USFWS bands.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Please find my contact
information below and feel free to contact me at any time. I am happy
to supply any additional information as requested.

Regards,

David Kramar
131 Major Williams Hall
Virginia Tech