[Bristol-Birds] Wood Duck, on the Linar Trail in Erwin TN

  • From: "Adam K. Campbell" <acphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:39:58 -0400

Yesterday while out enjoying the flurrys and gusty wind a Wood Duck
delighted me with its company. here are a few shots..

wd3.jpg

wd6.jpg

wd4.jpg

hoodedmer.jpg

I also saw 2 American Coots, Numerous Mallards, 2 GBH,  2 Hooded Merganser
pictured above, can anyone id the 3 to the right  in the picture or are they
juvenile Hood Mergansers?

A Gallery of the Wood Duck can be seen H E R E
<http://www.adamcphotography.com/wd/>

Have a great 1!!!!!!!!!

Adam K. Campbell

Adam Campbell Photography <http://www.adamcphotography.com/>

423.220.0230

Life, Love and Liberty. Photography captures the pursuit of all.

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image