[Bristol-Birds] Tomorrow's Field Trip

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 18:34:42 -0400

Just a reminder that the BBC is sponsoring a field trip to Winged Deer Park,
Austin Springs and South Holston Lake tomorrow.  We will meet at 8 a.m. at the
Frisbee course in Winged Deer Park ( Winged Deer is just above Johnson City on
US 11E/19W).  You may bring a lunch or purchase one at a fast food or small
restaurant , that we will stop at, along the way.  We will end by 4 p.m.

John Moyle                         Glen Alpine Road
        Kingsport/Sullivan County