[Bristol-Birds] Tomorrow's Field Trip

Due to tomorrow's weather forecast,  Tom Hunter and I have decided to
reschedule the field trip to Elk Garden/ Corn Valley/ Clifton Farms on
Saturday,
January 24.  All other directions remain the same (meeting time & place).  I
will
repubicize it that week.  Next week, Saturday, January 17 we will be going to
Hiwassee to see the cranes.  I will email the info for this trip on this
coming Monday or Tuesday.  John Moyle   Glen Alpine Road   Kingsport

Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freec
reditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=DecemailfooterNO62
)