[Bristol-Birds] Tomorrow's Field Trip

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 18:06:45 EST

Due to tomorrow's weather forecast,  Tom Hunter and I have decided to
reschedule the field trip to Elk Garden/ Corn Valley/ Clifton Farms on
January 24.  All other directions remain the same (meeting time & place).  I
repubicize it that week.  Next week, Saturday, January 17 we will be going to
Hiwassee to see the cranes.  I will email the info for this trip on this
coming Monday or Tuesday.  John Moyle   Glen Alpine Road   Kingsport

Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!