[Bristol-Birds] Starling with a Yellow Head has been Sighted in Morristown / GREAT SPANGLED FRITILLARY.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:56:56 -0400

Birders

My brother did not camera with him when they was coming back from shopping on
Sat. we will try look for the Yellow Headed Blackbird and try to get a picture
and e-mail the picture to you soon as possible. A quick note we do not think
the bird still there and we will try to look for a possible Yellow Headed
Blackbird sighting in Morristown I would like to see this mystery bird for the
first time.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813