[Bristol-Birds] Obit in Roanoke Paper

Some of you may be familiar with Seth Williamson from Bent Mountain, VA.
Occasionally I have seen some of his postings on Bristol Birds.  He was an
announcer with the public radio station in Roanoke, WVTF, and I really enjoyed
hearing him when I lived in Roanoke.  His obituary is in today's Roanoke Times
and you may find it at <www.roanoke.com>

Lois Cox

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsitep6&PHPSESSID²eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

and Northeast Tennessee.