[Bristol-Birds] NEW YARD WARBLER, Hampton, TN

  • From: AHoodedWarbler@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, HerndonBirdClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:45:26 EDT

Evidence of migration was still going strong when I returned home from work
on Friday, Sept. 12.

I was very thrilled to also add a new yard bird when I spied a
Yellow-breasted Chat, the first-ever visit of this warbler to my yard on
Simerly Creek Road.

Other warblers/migrants in evidence this evening include American Redstart,
Magnolia Warbler, Black-throated Green Warbler, Tennesee Warbler, Ruby-throated
Hummingbird, Gray Catbird, Eastern Wood-pewee, American Robin, Cedar Waxwing
and Blue-gray Gnatcatcher.

Bryan Stevens,
Hampton, Carter Co., TN

Psssst...Have you heard the news?
There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at
StyleList.com.