[Bristol-Birds] Musick's Campground Terns and Shorebirds

Gil Derouen, Reece Jamerson and I spent some time this morning at Musick's
Campground.  The water in the lake is a little lower and there is some exposed
mud flat and gravel bar just off the picnic tables at the shore.
Highlights:    Terns:   Black and Forsters
                    Waterfowl:  Mallards, Wood Ducks and a Blue-winged Teal
                    Shorebirds:  Semi-palmated Plover, Lesser Yellowlegs and
Spotted Sandpiper
                     Other:          Pied-billed Grebe, Great Blue Heron, Green
Heron, Kingfisher

We did not see the Western and Semipalmated Sandpipers or Common Terns seen by
Tom Hunter and Brookie and Jean Potter yesterday late afternoon.  However, the
shorebirds and terns we saw were moving around the area and up and down the
river.

Roy Knispel
Johnson City, TN