[Bristol-Birds] Meadowview

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 22:02:45 EDT

As a retired person, I should have more time to report my bird
sightings....though, I do not.  Thus, I send them in late rather than never!  I
walked the
more northerly sectioon of the Meadowview on the morning of  Wednesday, June 1.
 Below is my list of sightings:
Great Blue Heron, Canada Goose, Mallard, Bobwhite, Killdeer, Rock Dove,
Morning Dove, Yellow-billed Cuckoo (2 together), Belted Kingfisher, Pileated
Woodpecker, Downy Woodpecker, Tree Swallow, Barn Swallow, Rough-wing Swallow,
European Starling, Cedar Waxwing, American Robin, Eastern Bluebird, Brown
Thrasher,
Northern Mockingbird, Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, Red-eyed Vireo, Yellow Warbler,
Common Yellowthroat,  Yellow-throated Warbler, Carolina Chickadee, Scarlet
Tanager, Indigo Bunting, Red-winged Blackbird, Common Grackle, Brown-headed
Cowbird, Field Sparrow, Song Sparrow, Eastern Towhee, Northern Cardinal, House
Finch, American Goldfinch.  I was there from about 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.  sorry
for
the late report.  John Moyle  Glen Alpine Road    Kingsport   Sullivan County