[Bristol-Birds] June 7 Field Trip

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 22:00:37 EDT

Unfortunately, I will not be able to lead this Saturday's field trip to High
Knob, VA.  Last week Bill Grigsby tried to find a knowledgable leader but
received no reply.  Unless some one is willing to take over, we will cancel or
postpone the trip.  One possibility is to join the V.S.O. field trip to High
Knob
during the last week in June.  I am sending an email to Dick Peake to obtain
the details.
John Moyle        Glen Alpine Road           Kingsport

Get trade
secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.