[Bristol-Birds] Grainger& Hamblen Counties Boat Docks.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:50:21 -0400

Birders: ( Grainger & Hamblen Counties Boat Docks )

This morning on June 19, 2005  I went to the Grainger County Boat Dock in
Grainger County and the Hamblen County Boat Dock in Cherokee State Park in
South Hamblen County to do some birdwatching today here are the birds I saw
today at the boat docks:

Grainger County Boat Dock

Killdeer ( Plover )

Eastern KingBird ( on the right side of the boat dock sitting on a shrub over
the water )

2 Great Blue Herons 1 standing in the water and the other one was flying over
the water

Cliff Swallows ( also at the Hamblen County Boat Dock at Cherokee State Park in
Hamblen County )

Hamblen County Boat Dock at the Cherokee State Park in South Hamblen County:

Barn Swallows and Cliff Swallows

Great Blue Heron also flying over the water and landing on the other side water
on the bank across the Hamblen County Boat Dock at Cherokee State Park in
Hamblen County.

Shane Adams
Hamblen County
Morristown, TN.