[Bristol-Birds] Fall Migrating Birds in Greene County.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 00:47:29 -0400

Birders:( Fall Migrating Birds in Greene County )

On Sunday  Oct. 5, 2008 while Shane and Dennis Adams was at a Fly-In in Greene
County watching skydivers and airplanes flying we I saw 2 Mallards flying from
the creek Turkey and Black Vultures flying overhead and we also saw about 40+
Canada Geese flying in two big  groups and about 5+ also flying in two small
groups flying down the river flying south towards Rankin and Dutch Bottoms in
Cocke County and also Tree Swallows flying across the sky towards the cornfield
near the airfield heading north I will be watching and looking for more fall
migrating birds in October thru Nov.

Shane Adams
East Hamblen County/ Morristown,TN.