[Bristol-Birds] Elizabethton Bird Club August meeting

  • From: Dnldhlt@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 23:12:14 EDT

For all you Elizabethton area birders not away on vacation, even though we
don't usually meet in August (since Milligan College is usually closed then),
if
you like we could hold an impromptu meeting on the usual first Tues. at 7 pm.
 If there is interest we could plan an August field trip, possibly to Rankin
Bottoms, or Unaka Mountain, or elsewhere as the group desires.
     Does anyone know of a good place to meet at that time?  I'm thinking
perhaps a restaurant with a private room in Elizabethton or Johnson City.  For
now, lets say Stringers Restaurant in Elizabethton, because we all know where
that is already.  If anyone has another idea, I'm open to changing the site,
but
not after the weekend.  Please tell anyone you know who might be interested
in coming but who doesn't get Bristol Birds.  If you all can, send e-mail to
dnldhlt@xxxxxxx or call 926-0865 to let me know if you might come so I'll have
some idea of the room size we will need.  I'll post a confirmation of our final
plans Sunday night here on Bristol Birds.

Don Holt
Johnson City, TN
and Cumberland Nature Club.