[Bristol-Birds] Don't forget BBC Show-N'-Tell

  • From: Wallace Coffey <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1-A Bristol-Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:12:06 -0400

Bristol Birders:

Don't forget that the Tuesday (2/18) meeting
of the Bristol Bird Club's program will
feature our always-popular "Show-N'-Tell."
So start getting your goodies togehter early
and bring anything you wish to show.  Bring
your mother-in-law to show us or your sister's
former boyfriend.  We'll be set up for color
slides and can have video equipment read
for anyone that has a few minutes of good
bird footage.  Bring your snapshots or postcards
or carvings and bring a bag of good cookies.
We have a really good time.  Remember we
meet at 7:30 p.m. at the ETSU-Bristol Center
on the Volunteer Parkway, near Chaco's
Restaurant.  See you there.

Bird Club, Herndon Chapter TOS, Chapter, Blue Ridge