[Bristol-Birds] Correction to snipe memory in Greene County

  • From: Robert Biller <xyon42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 23:48:04 -0400

My memory got the best of me this afternoon when I said I had over 100 snipe
at the Bible College Refuge in Greene County a few years ago.

The record was on March 19, 2005 and I had 55 Snipe that day. So the 74
Snipe today at Austin Springs is a record for me in one day.

Thanks to Don Miller for asking me to send him that record (and I found it
on the Bristol Birds Archive) and it turned out to be lower I remembered.
Thanks for keeping me honest. ;)

Sorry for any confusion.

Rob Biller
Elizabethton, TN