[Bristol-Birds] Claytor Lake Bald Eagle,etc.

  • From: Herdfanmark@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 15:38:40 EDT

Greetings,
                I saw a 2nd year Bald Eagle over the lake this morning, also
present were  8  DC Cormorant, and 1 Common Loon in  breeding plumage. The
juncos, white- throated sparrows, and purple finches(8) are still here. I had 2

pine siskins last week that stuck around for a couple of days, but are now
gone.

                                                       Good Birding,

                                                        Mark Mullins

Home.