[Bristol-Birds] Boatin' & Birdin' ---- Don't Forget!!

  • From: wwg <wwg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 12:37:46 -0400

We are going to have a GREAT time at the Parker's on beautiful Watauga Lake this Saturday, August 13th. The activities start at 2:30 PM and will be followed by a cook-out/potluck feast. The Parkers are providing hot dogs and hamburgers.

Bring a covered dish of your choice --- salad, veggies, or dessert. OR, if you want, you can bring some ice. We will need 5 bags.

Make your plans to join us for a fun time.

*****
Please let me know if you are coming and how many will be in your party. Let me know if you are bringing ice.
Thanks.
*****

Directions Parker Lake House in Butler,TN

From Johnson City,TN
From I 26 South, take exit 31 to Elizabethton,TN
Stay on Highway 67/321 through Elizabethton
Highway 67 West to Hampton
In Hampton, Turn Left on 67 W toward Mountain City
Cross Butler Bridge over Watauga Lake
As you arrive in Butler turn left on Piercetown Road, just past Butler Community Park and just before Amoco Station
Go Past Butler Volunteer Fire Dept, bear right at fork in Road.
Go past Cove Ridge Marina on Left
Take next left on Summer Hill Private Dr.
House is 4th house on Right Gray siding
House Numbers are 136

Phone at house 423-768-2442

Bill Grigsby
Kingsport, TN
bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bristol Bird Club to facilitate communications between birders and bird clubs of Southwest Virginia