[Bristol-Birds] Blackburnian Warbler in Brockland Acres & The First Recorded in Hamblen County.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 12:04:01 -0400

Birders:( Blackburnian Warbler in Brockland Acres and The First Recorded in
Hamblen County )

This morning on May 5, 2006 while Shane Adams was birdwatching in the backyard
in Brockland Acres in Hamblen County NorthEast of Morristown, Shane Adams saw a
Blackburnian Warbler The First Recorded and sighting in Hamblen County this
year in 2006 I did not get a picture of the Warbler it moving around in the
trees in the front and the backyard and it also was to rainy and cloudy I will
try to get a picture of the Blackburnian Warbler weather permitting and maybe
there are different types of Warblers hanging around eating inscets with the
Blackburnian Warbler.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813