[Bristol-Birds] Birds at Mossy Creek in Jefferson City & Pictures.

  • From: "Shane Adams" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 18:46:04 -0400

Birders:( Birds at Mossy Creek Wildlife Viewing Area in Jefferson City &
Pictures )

Today on July 25, 2009, this afternoon Shane & Dennis Adams went to Mossy Creek
Wildlife Viewing Area in Jefferson City to birdwatch, And I also taken some
pictures of birds what I have seen at both viewing blinds they are: ( 3 Great
White Egrets and a young egret or a Little Blue Heron, Green Heron, Great Blue
Heron heard but not seen Double Crested Cormorant,Sandpiper it had a light
olive green wings with white tips on the feathers and a small beak maybe a
spotted sandpiper ? at Cherokee Lake that feeds into Mossy Creek, Eastern Blue
Birds, Chimney Swifts, different types of Swallows flying around over the fresh
cut hay field in front of Mossy Creek Wildlife Viewing Area. Eastern Kingbirds,
A mystery flycatcher sitting above the parking lot with picture & Egret or
Little Blue Heron, American Goldfinch, about 6 or more Vultures flying
overhead, Red Winged Blackbirds, Mourning Doves, Northern Male Cardinal, &
Canada Geese.

Shane Adams
East Hamblen County