[Bristol-Birds] BirdWatching in Grainger County North of Hamblen County.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 15:48:53 -0400

Birders:( Birdwatching in Grainger County North of Hamblen County )

This morning about 11:30 a.m. on Sept. 13, 2008 Shane & Dennis Adams went the
Access Boat Dock at Cherokee Lake in Grainger County North of Hamblen County on
the left side of 25 E going into Grainger County and the right side of the road
going out of Grainger County and going into Hamblen County to see any
shorebirds might have came in from the storm Hurricane Ike but we did not see
any birds that might came in with the Hurricane Ike from the Gulf of Mexico but
we did see; 8 Killdeer, Great Blue Heron, 3 American Crows, 2 Double Crested
Cormorants flying low of the water of Cherokee Lake, Hummingbird, & Northern
Mockingbird this the only birds we saw today.

Shane Adams
East Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.