[Bristol-Birds] BBC presents public program on feeders, feeding and bird house with Bristol Public Library

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 23:02:38 -0400

          Bristol Bird Club Program

The copy below is taken from the Bristol Public Library website:
http://www.bristol-library.org/general/events/bristol-bird-club-program
The schedule announcement is seen at:
http://www.bristol-library.org/

The Bristol Public Library has partnered with the Bristol Bird Club
to present a family oriented, informational, and exciting event
about birds to our community.

On Sunday, March 27th, at 3pm, members of the Bristol Bird Club
will hold a presentation on the most common birds found in our
area, the best kinds of foods for our wild feathered friends, and
what kind of birdhouses are suitable for each species.  Join the
Bristol Bird Club as they promote the enjoyment, scientific study,
and conservation of wild birds in our local area.

The event will be held in the J. Henry Kegley Meeting Room at the
Bristol Public Library on Sunday, March 27th, at 3:00pm. The
presentation is free and open to the public.

JPEG image