[Bristol-Birds] BBC Meeting

  • From: "Dave Worley" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:55:44 -0400

We had a great meeting last night with 24 people in attendance.

4 visitors and 1 member`s first meeting.

John Moyle presented a list of field trips for next year that included some
good out of town weekend trips and an 11 day trip to Ecuador.

John Hay presented a program on wintering waterfowl that stirred up a good
question and answer period.

Larry McDaniel filled us in on the wildlife weekend at Steele Creek Park this
coming Friday and Saturday.

I asked about a volunteer to host our Christmas party and had 2 people tell me
they would do it.

I was pleased to see some longtime members that had not been around for a while
and I appreciate everyone who attended.

I have already had 2 emails this morning expressing encouragement in a
resurgence for the club.

Thanks, it takes everyone for us to be successful.

Dave Worley