[Bristol-Birds] 12 or More Common NightHawks.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 23:48:53 -0400

Birders: ( 12 or More Common NightHawks )

This late afternoon on Sept. 17, 2005 while visiting my sister on West of
Hamblen County and on the West Side of Morristown while I was facing North I
saw 12 or more Common NightHawks flying around and eating insects plus I am
still trying to take a picture or pictures of the Common NightHawks while
flying plus there was 3 more Common NightHawks flying after the sun was setting
west.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813