[brandon's list] Re: mlb 11 the show

  • From: Brandon Cole <superblindman01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 16:40:50 -0400

Greetings again,
Guess Pitch is a feature that allows you to try and guess which pitch the pitcher is going to throw your way next. If you guess correctly, visually you're shown where the ball is going to land. What helps us, of course, is that you also get an audio indicator that the guess was correct. SO if you guess fastball, and you're right, you know to swing relatively early.
Hi, thanks very much.  I do have one more question though, what's guess pitch?
I haven't heard of anything like that before, so...
On 2011-08-19, at 9:32 AM, Brandon Cole wrote:

Indeed, it works pretty much the same way. Just make sure fielding is set to
automatic, and guess pitch is a really valuable tool as well, and then you
should be good to go. I won't lie. It's a really difficult game despite all
that, but I cannot stop playing it, because it's sooooo much fun.
On 8/19/2011 11:56 AM, Matthew Alvernaz wrote:
Hi, I was wondering what you had to do to make mlb 11 the show playable? I know
with mlb 06 you could just change some options to classic, and it'd work, but
is it the same for the new one? It sounds quite fun and I was thinking of
getting it, so I figured I'd get this stuff sorted first.
Thanks, Matthew