[brandon's list] Re: it's here!

  • From: "clement chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 18:47:47 -0800

I predicted as much. Now my own first impressions...

Controls are fine, and the first option i nthe main menu is scenario campaign.
I have no idea what the next menu is after you click it. Scenario campaign is
playable... you just run around and get in everyone's way.

Can't figure out where the optional install option is located.. which means
right now I'm dealing with horrendous load times.But so far, I'm loving it!
Lars kicks ass!

And to whoever is wondering about the dialog in scenari... all the cutseens are
viced. Though I guess since none of us speak japanese, it doesn't make much of
a difference.