[brandon's list] Soul Trappr

  • From: Søren Jensen <slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 20:30:23 +0200

Hi.

I hope it's okay to discuss games for the Iphone on this list.
DOes somebody know how accessible this game is? The game itself is of course 100% accessible, but are the buttons labled so Voiceover can read them? For those who don't know what I'm talking about, please check out the following links:
http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3171951
Here are some videos from youtube:
Soul Trapper - Preview
Soul Trapper Trailer
This game seems to be really awesome. What do you think? I think it's totally awesome that a company makes a game accessible to blind and visual impaired out of the box without having blind people in mine.
I'm really looking forward to try this game when I get my Iphone.
Best regards
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx