[brandon's list] Re: PS3 VS Xbox 360: my thoughts.

  • From: Kyle <lifeguardstrike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 17:06:19 -0500

Yes, but look at your trophies. If you care, you're gonna have to start all
over again on the xbox. Doesn't that sound like fun. I do love the xbox online
purchasing system, but i'm not going to purchase everything I have on the xbox
again. Have fun with 5 year olds on voice chat...

Sent from my iPad