[brandon's list] Mortal Kombat VS. Tekken

  • From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 12:09:47 -0700

So... no flaming here, but I think this could be an interesting topic. Since...
gamefaqs had a topic on this, and this was a bit of a joke. lol.

So? Let me start things off by saying that... as good as Mortal Kombat is,
tekken takes the top for me. There's just a lot more content in those games,
and the fighting engine is a lot more realistic and involves the use of
strategy. What does everyone else think?