[brandon's list] Re: Heavy Rain: What we can and can't do

  • From: misty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:00:51 -0700

Okay let me clarify here.  This game is not unplayable it's not beyond the realm of being playable for you guys.  If you find a FAQ with all the button combos they do not change.  As for the timings you would have to figure those out on your own as per usual with these things.  It's not like you'll be stuck people.  This game plays on regardless of what happens you will never be stuck.  You will need help but I don't think it goes beyond anything other than finding an FAQ.  If a guy can get help playing legend of zelda which is way harder than the stuff you have to do in heavy rain, i would say this would be a cakewalk.  I've been helping brandon play parts of heavy rain I've even failed at parts in heavy rain such as the drawing of the sketch in the first chapter.  Some doors I can't open so I have brandon do it for me.  Come on people be open minded and actually try here.  Make an effort.