[brandon's list] Heavy Rain: What we can and can't do

  • From: Orin <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 07:43:30 -0500

Hi all,

After I get home from Disney, I really want to play this game, and it looks
like the only way I'm gonna do that is with myself, since my brother got so
disinterested quickly.

I'd really hate to return it, or not play it at all, but the fact is that
watching it on Youtube you don't see the entire thing; you see a players game
and if I were to play it it might be totally different.

Also, from what it seems, this game has nice and easy trophies. As in, just
playing it will net you some trophies. I've watched both the GameAnyone
walkthrough and a Youtube walkthrough. The outcomes were the same, but the
characters doing certain things were different.

Well, I certainly won't be buying a game again until I'm sure my brother will
play it. At least a game like this. I think eventually we'd be able to do it
but here's a problem we run into in the prolog.

You can walk around the house nude or at least upstairs and the bathroom. In
your room, when you're standing at your dresser or whatever to get drest, is
that when the first button prompts come up? My brother did actually manage to
get this far for me, and he didn't really tell me anything so I was unsure.
Where he stopped and never did pick it up again, and where it gets good, is
when Jason goes to the mall. I did manage to get through this scene, however my
brother probably would've gotten through it a lot quicker. I also got through
the fight with Troy, however I didn't get the trophy for it.

And now I'm at the crime scene. And I'm kinda stuck here.

I doubt anyone has any tips on where to go? Hmm. Hopefully I can get my brother
playing somehow. I'd hate to return a kickass game just because I couldn't get
help for it.