[brandon's list] Gameplay of Space Channel 5 for ps2

  • From: Søren Jensen <slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:13:15 +0200

Hi all.

Finally I got the game. :) For those who don't know, Space Channel 5 is a game
like Captain Dynamite: The fallen Hero which hasn't been released yet.. In
Captain dynamite, you have to fight in rhythms to the music, and in Space
Channel 5, you have to dance in rhythm. Yeah, sounds boring but it's a very fun
game.
Space channel 5 part 1 which is the game I currently have is not 100%
accessible, but I'll say 100% playable, or at leased the parts of the game I've
played. As you can hear in the gameplay, the issue is when the aliens says
"chuke," you have to press either x or circle. That's the reason for it's not
100% accessible, but if you do remember the moves which I suck at, it's
playable.
You should also know before you listen to the gameplay that I totally messed up
the first part. While playing the game I said to myself that I would just cut
it out of the recording and start it all over. Well, the second time I did the
moves so well that the whole game changed in a pretty  cool way.
I'll highly recommend this game to anyone who can get it' cause it's a pretty
sweet and fun game.
I have some annoying issues with my dropbox so I can't send a link, but I'll
try to put it up in Brandons folder. Let me know if it never shows up, and I'll
upload it to sendspace.
Let me know what you think of the gameplay and the game itself.
Best regards:
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx