[brandon's list] Re: Dealing with HDMI audio lag.

Hi.

The only workaround I've found is to use the toslink audio output on the ps3,
and hook it up to a surround receiver, a computer which supports it or any kind
of device which support it. Let me know if you want more information.
Best regards:
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx