[brandon's list] Re: Dealing with HDMI audio lag.

  • From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 21:35:40 -0700

Get an hd tv optomized for gaming. lol That's the only suggestion I can tell you. Some tvs just have that lag, even for the tv remotes because of the processing it takes, so... you may be out of luck there unless you go specific tv hunting. And rock band isn't actually that bad... you just have to calibrate it manually so everything is in sync. But other than that, I don't know any other easy solution. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>