[brandon's list] Dealing with HDMI audio lag.

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 00:02:05 -0400

I know some of you were having this issue. Unfortunately, I experienced how totally frustrating this can be when I went over to a friend's house and we played some MK. rock band would be unplayable the way that thing was lagging. I need to get a TV replacement soon, so I'm a bit worried since most tvs are HD equipped these days. Have you guys found any workarounds that don't involve composite/component cables or headphones? thanks!

Sign up to bing Rewards, and earn many gifts simply by browsing the web and clicking links. I've earned around $20 worth in MS points in about 3 months simply by searching. Please use this link if you're planning to join:
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9778718&rrid=C714DC93-BC0B-4441-AD27-F345856231A1